- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
7 Foods That Put You to Sleep Instantly
More than 40% of the people in Nigeria have sleeping problems. Balanced diet, adequate sleep and regular physical activity are extremely important for your health
Do you have difficulties in falling asleep or waking up during the night? Getting enough sleep is crucial for being healthy. Some health issues such as obesity, high levels of stress, hypertension, cardiovascular ailments, type 2-diabetes, and so forth, may lead to serious sleep disorders.
More than 40% of the people in Nigeria have sleeping problems. Balanced diet, adequate sleep and regular physical activity are extremely important for your health. Before you opt for some sleep aids or pills make sure you access your diet first. In the text below there is a list of seven types of food which can help you to restore your sleep cycle.
Take one banana each evening before you go to sleep. If you suffer from diabetes, you should take a half one. This will lower your sugar content. Bananas are rich in potassium which helps in the prevention of night cramps. They also contain magnesium which provides muscle relaxation and deeper sleep. Consuming bananas before bedtime will help you fight insomnia due to the high levels of tryptophan.