- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
7 Foods That Put You to Sleep Instantly
More than 40% of the people in Nigeria have sleeping problems. Balanced diet, adequate sleep and regular physical activity are extremely important for your health
Do you have difficulties in falling asleep or waking up during the night? Getting enough sleep is crucial for being healthy. Some health issues such as obesity, high levels of stress, hypertension, cardiovascular ailments, type 2-diabetes, and so forth, may lead to serious sleep disorders.
More than 40% of the people in Nigeria have sleeping problems. Balanced diet, adequate sleep and regular physical activity are extremely important for your health. Before you opt for some sleep aids or pills make sure you access your diet first. In the text below there is a list of seven types of food which can help you to restore your sleep cycle.
Take one banana each evening before you go to sleep. If you suffer from diabetes, you should take a half one. This will lower your sugar content. Bananas are rich in potassium which helps in the prevention of night cramps. They also contain magnesium which provides muscle relaxation and deeper sleep. Consuming bananas before bedtime will help you fight insomnia due to the high levels of tryptophan.