- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
Nigerian Lady warns people who wear contact lens and smoke shisha after she almost went blind
A Nigerian lady who almost went blind for smoking shisha while wearing contact lens, has taken to her Instastory to warn ladies on dangers of doing such.
According to the lady, the contact lens she wore was melting while she was smoking shisha and it took her 30 minutes to get it off her eyes.
Read her post below;
A few weeks ago, the Federal Government issued a ban on the use of flavoured tobacco, especially Shisha, in public places, and directed security agencies to arrest anyone found inhaling the substance.
Minister of Health, Prof. Isaac Adewole, made this known on Monday in Abuja, in an event organised to mark the 2018 World No Tobacco Day celebration in Nigeria with the theme, ‘Tobacco Breaks the Heart Choose Health, Not Tobacco’.