- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
These tips will help you slay a foundation-free makeup look
Not only is it stressful and uncomfortable to wear makeup all the time, especially in the sun or harsh weather, it’s also not healthy for the skin
Although foundation is often seen as a vital step in any everyday slay, it’s very possible to still be flawless with without it.
Not only is it stressful and uncomfortable to wear makeup all the time, especially in the sun or harsh weather, it’s also not healthy for the skin as it clogs the pores. From Meghan Markle to Rihanna, these ladies slay the no-makeup or foundation-free look so effortlessly. Check out reasons why your foundation isn’t working.
1. Slay your hair
There is definitely a link between new hair and glow. Hence, the importance of having your hair nicely done cannot be over emphasized. Try your best to preserve your hair-do and look smart all the time.