- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
These tips will help you slay a foundation-free makeup look
Not only is it stressful and uncomfortable to wear makeup all the time, especially in the sun or harsh weather, it’s also not healthy for the skin
Although foundation is often seen as a vital step in any everyday slay, it’s very possible to still be flawless with without it.
Not only is it stressful and uncomfortable to wear makeup all the time, especially in the sun or harsh weather, it’s also not healthy for the skin as it clogs the pores. From Meghan Markle to Rihanna, these ladies slay the no-makeup or foundation-free look so effortlessly. Check out reasons why your foundation isn’t working.
1. Slay your hair
There is definitely a link between new hair and glow. Hence, the importance of having your hair nicely done cannot be over emphasized. Try your best to preserve your hair-do and look smart all the time.