- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
These tips will help you slay a foundation-free makeup look
Not only is it stressful and uncomfortable to wear makeup all the time, especially in the sun or harsh weather, it’s also not healthy for the skin
Although foundation is often seen as a vital step in any everyday slay, it’s very possible to still be flawless with without it.
Not only is it stressful and uncomfortable to wear makeup all the time, especially in the sun or harsh weather, it’s also not healthy for the skin as it clogs the pores. From Meghan Markle to Rihanna, these ladies slay the no-makeup or foundation-free look so effortlessly. Check out reasons why your foundation isn’t working.
1. Slay your hair
There is definitely a link between new hair and glow. Hence, the importance of having your hair nicely done cannot be over emphasized. Try your best to preserve your hair-do and look smart all the time.