These tips will help you slay a foundation-free makeup look
Not only is it stressful and uncomfortable to wear makeup all the time, especially in the sun or harsh weather, it’s also not healthy for the skin
Although foundation is often seen as a vital step in any everyday slay, it’s very possible to still be flawless with without it.
Not only is it stressful and uncomfortable to wear makeup all the time, especially in the sun or harsh weather, it’s also not healthy for the skin as it clogs the pores. From Meghan Markle to Rihanna, these ladies slay the no-makeup or foundation-free look so effortlessly. Check out reasons why your foundation isn’t working.
1. Slay your hair
There is definitely a link between new hair and glow. Hence, the importance of having your hair nicely done cannot be over emphasized. Try your best to preserve your hair-do and look smart all the time.
- Why market women stoned me and drove me out of the market, actress, Shan George recounts
- Sterling Bank reaches out to Cynthia Morgan, offers her a deal
- Michael Jackson’s son, Prince and his girlfriend look peng in new photos
- Photo Of Fela Rocking Burna Boy’s Mother On Stage Surface
- Ayofrica, Boy who designed Davido and Wizkid ‘art work’ receives another N1,000,000 cash gift
- Asisat Oshoala begs for Davido’s private jet to return home, says she is stranded in Spain
- Nigerian Banker commits suicide, leaves N15m behind
- Husband plucks 4 teeth from wife’s mouth after discovering his 3 children belongs to other men
- I touch her whenever my body moves, single father who impregnated daughter in Edo speaks on how it started
- Fani-Kayode offers scholarships to 300 students in honour of wife and triplets