3 ways to overcome sexual performance anxiety
It’s time to transform your sex life and have the amazing sex life you truly desire.
Sexual anxiety occurs to a lot of men even though they don’t want to share what they are passing through for fear of being mocked. This definitely makes some men feel less of themselves.
That’s why it’s up to the men to flash that path for themselves and their boys. Below are some suggestions that will help you heal your sexual performance anxieties, so you can finally have the healthy sex life you desire.
1. A hands-on approach should be considered
Performance anxiety comes from depending on your partner to meet your needs. No one was put here to meet your needs except you. We were conditioned to believe this selfish attitude is wrong, but consider this: Until a man can take responsibility for his own arousal by himself, he won’t be able to take responsibility for it with a partner.
- REVEALED: Identity of “ANDREW” who fled and left his brother for torture after a failed drug deal in Pakistan
- Man cries for help as he’s tortured in the Middle East after his uncle used him as collateral and absconded
- VP Osinbajo denies receiving N4billion from Magu
- Govt reacts to viral video of a Nigerian National tortured in Pakistan over debt of a suspected drug deal
- Flood Eviction: Funke Akindele Gifts Nollywood Veteran, Pa James a new home
- Church of Satan at Ohafia, Abia State destroyed and founder arrested
- Hushpuppi: Protest rocks US Embassy as Nigerians demand forensic investigation of Atiku, Timi Frank over links with alleged cyber-fraudster