- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in suit seeking sack of Bulkachuwa
- Breaking: Buhari, APC, INEC object to move by Atiku, PDP to play video at tribunal
- Presidential Election Petition Tribunal: Atiku’s witness admits paying N10,000 to soldiers during election
3 ways to overcome sexual performance anxiety
It’s time to transform your sex life and have the amazing sex life you truly desire.
Sexual anxiety occurs to a lot of men even though they don’t want to share what they are passing through for fear of being mocked. This definitely makes some men feel less of themselves.
That’s why it’s up to the men to flash that path for themselves and their boys. Below are some suggestions that will help you heal your sexual performance anxieties, so you can finally have the healthy sex life you desire.
1. A hands-on approach should be considered
Performance anxiety comes from depending on your partner to meet your needs. No one was put here to meet your needs except you. We were conditioned to believe this selfish attitude is wrong, but consider this: Until a man can take responsibility for his own arousal by himself, he won’t be able to take responsibility for it with a partner.