3 ways to overcome sexual performance anxiety
It’s time to transform your sex life and have the amazing sex life you truly desire.
Sexual anxiety occurs to a lot of men even though they don’t want to share what they are passing through for fear of being mocked. This definitely makes some men feel less of themselves.
That’s why it’s up to the men to flash that path for themselves and their boys. Below are some suggestions that will help you heal your sexual performance anxieties, so you can finally have the healthy sex life you desire.
1. A hands-on approach should be considered
Performance anxiety comes from depending on your partner to meet your needs. No one was put here to meet your needs except you. We were conditioned to believe this selfish attitude is wrong, but consider this: Until a man can take responsibility for his own arousal by himself, he won’t be able to take responsibility for it with a partner.
- 8 Nollywood actresses with smoking addiction — #5 is Asthmatic
- I have found cure for coronavirus, Nigerian Professor says
- Kemi Olunloyo claims that a high ranking member of Buhari’s cabinet is dead
- COVID-19: After 14 days in isolation, Buhari’s daughter rejoins family
- Veteran singer Salawa Abeni raises alarm after being blackmailed with old ‘nude photos’
- The Babcock University students’ intimate video that broke the internet
- ‘I am Suffering’, Pregnant Princess Shyngle Weeps Over Jailed Fiance
- Uche Ogbodo mocks Tonto Dikeh as Stella Dimoko Korkus accuses her of eating poo in Dubai for money
- Attack on Taskforce: Lagos seals off Agege Mosque
- Popular Enugu based man, Nevo Mike Obiayo in trouble after video of his extra marital escapades leaked online