- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
3 ways to overcome sexual performance anxiety
It’s time to transform your sex life and have the amazing sex life you truly desire.
Sexual anxiety occurs to a lot of men even though they don’t want to share what they are passing through for fear of being mocked. This definitely makes some men feel less of themselves.
That’s why it’s up to the men to flash that path for themselves and their boys. Below are some suggestions that will help you heal your sexual performance anxieties, so you can finally have the healthy sex life you desire.
1. A hands-on approach should be considered
Performance anxiety comes from depending on your partner to meet your needs. No one was put here to meet your needs except you. We were conditioned to believe this selfish attitude is wrong, but consider this: Until a man can take responsibility for his own arousal by himself, he won’t be able to take responsibility for it with a partner.