- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
3 ways to overcome sexual performance anxiety
It’s time to transform your sex life and have the amazing sex life you truly desire.
Sexual anxiety occurs to a lot of men even though they don’t want to share what they are passing through for fear of being mocked. This definitely makes some men feel less of themselves.
That’s why it’s up to the men to flash that path for themselves and their boys. Below are some suggestions that will help you heal your sexual performance anxieties, so you can finally have the healthy sex life you desire.
1. A hands-on approach should be considered
Performance anxiety comes from depending on your partner to meet your needs. No one was put here to meet your needs except you. We were conditioned to believe this selfish attitude is wrong, but consider this: Until a man can take responsibility for his own arousal by himself, he won’t be able to take responsibility for it with a partner.