Here’s how to have a good orgasmic pelvic floor
You should create time to take care of your pelvic floor so you can have the best orgasms of your life
This area of your body is key to sexual health, sexual performance and your enjoyment of sex.
So let’s take a look at the pelvic floor, how it works and what you can do to keep yours as healthy as possible.
What’s really is the pelvic floor?
This is the layer of muscles that cross the base of the pelvis and strengthen the pelvic organs. This means the bladder and bowel, or bladder, bowel and uterus, depending on your genital form. This layer also comprises all your holes. The muscles wrap around these holes to help keep them shut, along with the help of the anal and urethral sphincters.
These muscles are helping to control your bowels and bladder, which is definitely cool. But they also control sexual function. In people with penises, the pelvic floor muscles are important for erectile function and ejaculation. Stronger pelvic floor muscles also mean stronger contractions during orgasm, which translates to a bigger orgasm. And for people with vaginas, it’s those pelvic floor muscles that cause the inside of the vagina to contract during orgasm. Below are few tips to keep your pelvic floor strong.
If you have pelvic floor muscles, you should exercise them. How do you do that? It’s simple as separating the muscles that help you control the flow of urine, and then contracting and releasing them. Do a set of 10 every day and you should feel a difference in a couple of weeks. You may even start having more powerful orgasms as a result.
- SARS officers arrest cultists who killed man in a gory viral video
- Shoe dealer reveals how he lures, kills and dumps business partners in soak-away pit days after arrest
- Hushpuppi: FBI reveals huge Cyber-Heist, 800,000 emails of potential victims, social profiles as evidence
- Man who raped two-year-old girl sentenced to death in Kaduna
- VIDEO: Akure RCCG Pastor, Bakare caught pant down with a married woman in her husband’s house
- Boko Haram attacks UN helicopter, kills two
- Photo Of Fela Rocking Burna Boy’s Mother On Stage Surface