- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
Check Data on Airtel, 9Mobile, MTN and Glo Using These Codes!
We’ve gathered all necessary information so you can check your data balance on these telecommunications networks with no effort.
How to check Glo, 9Mobile, MTN and Airtel data balance. Some users find it difficult. However, it’s a lot easier than it seems. We’ve gathered all necessary information so you can check your data balance on these telecommunications networks with no effort.
How to check Glo data balance
The users of Glo can check Glo data balance through the following steps
- if you need to check the airtime balance in your Glo account, you should dial #124*1#;
- here is a code to check Glo data balance – text INFO to 127 or send a word “Status” to 777.