- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
Productivity Hacks To Do As Soon As You Get To Your Office
Delving into social media or playing adventurous games isn’t the solution. So, what can you do? Here are some quick tips:
The office space can be a hectic environment especially for women. You have to juggle work and family issues and this can be a whole lot confusing. The modern workplace has seen a lot of revolution and now there are many people who work from home. Staying productive in your home office can seem challenging since you are in very familiar surroundings and boredom quickly creeps in. Delving into social media or playing adventurous games isn’t the solution. So, what can you do? Here are some quick tips:
5 Productive Things to Do at Your Office
1. Succession planning:
Once you get into your office, it is paramount to have a well laid plan on how you intend to spend the day. Depending on your job description, you can be specific when outlining the tasks per month. For instance, instead of just noting down ‘annual campaigns’ be specific on which month this assignment will take place.