- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
- Tension rocks Akwa Ibom as sacked lawmakers again shut down Assembly complex, move to impeach Speaker
Linda Ikeji to acquire Private jet after N120m Bentley Mulsanne
Linda Ikeji took to social media to share the plans to make more money for herself and her fans. The mother of one also explained that more wealth is coming to her soon and that men should watch out because she would get a private jet.
Popular media mogul, Linda Ikeji, could not contain her joy after she gave birth to her son, Jayce Jeremi, on September 17. Out of her excitement, she bought herself a Bentley Mulsanne to celebrate. However, the mother of one has taken to her Instagram page to reveal that she has plans to buy a private jet.
According to the popular blogger, buying a Bentley for herself and her son is just the start of the better things to come.
She took to Instagram to reveal that having a son means a lot to her and also used the opportunity to pray for such blessings for her fans.
Part of her post reads:
“I just wanted to share in this joy and also pray for everyone out there calling on God for their breakthrough and blessings. Please don’t give up on yourself and don’t give up on God. Things might look bleak now but trust in your journey and keep fighting. If anyone had told me when I turned 30 in 2010 and I was in bed crying and feeling hopeless, that 8 years later, I would be able to afford my house or this car, I never would have believed it. I dreamed but I didn’t dream that big…but that’s where God steps in and takes over.
“I think the best prayer anyone looking for a breakthrough should say when talking to God is; Dear God use me as point of reference; use me to show the world that you are God. Let people be like; ‘the God of…’, whatever your name is…bless me too!’. And let me tell you, when God chooses you, the blessings are endless. May God keep on blessing and elevating you. I truly hope all your prayers are answered and soon.”
The mother of one further revealed that she is going to set her son aside for a while because she has plans to make more money for herself and her fans.
Finally, Linda reached out to men who feel women cannot make wealth and advised them to be patient as she revealed her plans to get a private jet.
“To all the men who think women can’t create wealth, keep watching this space…and be very patient. Next is a private jet!”
Another interesting story; Wizkid, Tiwa Savage robbed inside private jet on Lagos airport runway