- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
- Tension rocks Akwa Ibom as sacked lawmakers again shut down Assembly complex, move to impeach Speaker
Sholaye Jeremi reveals a blessing came in this month amidst rumors of being Linda Ikeji’s baby daddy
It turns out Linda Ikeji isn’t the only one celebrating the arrival of her son, her alleged baby daddy, Sholaye Jeremi has also taken to social media to show gratitude to God.
Following the rumor surrounding the true identity of media mogul, Linda Ikeji‘s son, it appears the alleged father of Jayce Jeremy may have just confirmed this to be true.
Identified as Sholaye Jeremi, the Delta-born oil magnate was first rumoured to be her baby daddy in May, 2018. The speculations became more intense when she revealed the name of her son which ‘coincidentally’ is the same as the oil mogul.
Well, Sholaye who has kept mum about the whole situation despite the glaring evidence, appears to be opening up and well, he has nothing but gratitude for the ‘new life bestowed on him by God’. This would be the first time, Sholaye is reacting to the birth of the baby boy.
He took to his Insta story to write: ““God has blessed me beyond measures…I thank him for live and my wonderful gift he bestowed on me this month.”
Recall a while back, a member of a popular online forum came up with claims that the Delta born oil magnate was responsible for Linda Ikeji’s pregnancy. In his words, ”Linda Ikeji is pregnant for Sholaye Jeremi, a close associate to Minister of State for Petroleum, Ibe Kachikwu. He is from Sapele, Delta state. 100% confirmed.
Speaking on her supposed engagement, the person had this to say:
The funny thing is there was no engagement as Shola will not settle down although he is 40 plus. Jeremi also stays in Ikoyi. Very credible, although Linda is trying to manage the situation but this information is 100 percent credible. You can do your findings as well, but thats the guy.”
While the first part of the puzzle has been solved which is about the identity of her baby daddy, the second part still lingers. Was Linda Ikeji ever engaged or did she lie about that?