- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
- BREAKING: PDP wins all three Senatorial Districts in Rivers
- Trouble for BIAFRA as Court orders Nnamdi Kanu’s arrest
7 Ways Drinking Water Improves Dental Health
There are many steps you may already take in protecting your dental health, such as brushing your teeth, flossing daily, and having regular check-ups.
Your dental health is important since it not only affects the quality of your smile but, also, your overall health. Besides offering a star smile, a healthy mouth will also allow you to eat well, to breathe well, and to express yourself well, and it ensures fresh breath.
There are many steps you may already take in protecting your dental health, such as brushing your teeth, flossing daily, and having regular check-ups. You may not realize that drinking water is also important for your dental health.
Here are ten reasons why you should be drinking clean water to protect your teeth and gums.
Drinking Water Strengthens Teeth
Drinking water, especially tap water enhanced with fluoride, is recommended by dentists to strengthen teeth. Fluoride has been scientifically proven to strengthen teeth and prevent cavities. It does this by strengthening tooth structure and promoting remineralization. Drinking water with fluoride in it is an easy way to take care of your dental health.