- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
“She wasn’t dressed to impress you” – Sharon Oyakhilome’s husband reacts to his wife’s controvercial wedding gown
In a question and answer session granted by Phillip to his teeming fans, a follower took the opportunity to complain about his bride’s wedding gown.
“I don’t like the wedding dress your wife was putting on, it exposed her body, it was not representing” the follower complained.
And Phillip replied:
“I am incredibly glad to say that my wife did not wear her wedding dress to impress you” he started,
“ the wedding dress is in no shape or form exposing her body, her father was happy with it” He said, “I was happy with it”. He added.
He further stated that people’s opinion will not be allowed to affect the way they live…
You may also like this; Adeboye’s son, Leke declare ‘war’ against Daddy Freeze for dragging his mother