- Nigeria economy is in bad shape, Buhari tells governors
- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
“She wasn’t dressed to impress you” – Sharon Oyakhilome’s husband reacts to his wife’s controvercial wedding gown
In a question and answer session granted by Phillip to his teeming fans, a follower took the opportunity to complain about his bride’s wedding gown.
“I don’t like the wedding dress your wife was putting on, it exposed her body, it was not representing” the follower complained.
And Phillip replied:
“I am incredibly glad to say that my wife did not wear her wedding dress to impress you” he started,
“ the wedding dress is in no shape or form exposing her body, her father was happy with it” He said, “I was happy with it”. He added.
He further stated that people’s opinion will not be allowed to affect the way they live…
You may also like this; Adeboye’s son, Leke declare ‘war’ against Daddy Freeze for dragging his mother