- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
- Nigerian ambassador to Qatar, Abdullahi Wase is dead
“She wasn’t dressed to impress you” – Sharon Oyakhilome’s husband reacts to his wife’s controvercial wedding gown
In a question and answer session granted by Phillip to his teeming fans, a follower took the opportunity to complain about his bride’s wedding gown.
“I don’t like the wedding dress your wife was putting on, it exposed her body, it was not representing” the follower complained.
And Phillip replied:
“I am incredibly glad to say that my wife did not wear her wedding dress to impress you” he started,
“ the wedding dress is in no shape or form exposing her body, her father was happy with it” He said, “I was happy with it”. He added.
He further stated that people’s opinion will not be allowed to affect the way they live…
You may also like this; Adeboye’s son, Leke declare ‘war’ against Daddy Freeze for dragging his mother