- BREAKING: Stolen card readers caught with three persons in Lagos
- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
“She wasn’t dressed to impress you” – Sharon Oyakhilome’s husband reacts to his wife’s controvercial wedding gown
In a question and answer session granted by Phillip to his teeming fans, a follower took the opportunity to complain about his bride’s wedding gown.
“I don’t like the wedding dress your wife was putting on, it exposed her body, it was not representing” the follower complained.
And Phillip replied:
“I am incredibly glad to say that my wife did not wear her wedding dress to impress you” he started,
“ the wedding dress is in no shape or form exposing her body, her father was happy with it” He said, “I was happy with it”. He added.
He further stated that people’s opinion will not be allowed to affect the way they live…
You may also like this; Adeboye’s son, Leke declare ‘war’ against Daddy Freeze for dragging his mother