- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
Pastor, two others allegedly kill Nurse in Makurdi
Imo stated that the case was transferred from Obusa Divisional Police Headquarters to the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department on October 17.
He said, “The nurse identified as Favour Nwojiji, from Abakaliki was found with several machete cuts on her body.
‘’The police investigation revealed that the accused and others now at large conspired and murdered the nurse.’’
However, the plea of the accused persons could not be taken for want of jurisdiction.
The offences contravened Section 97 and 222 of the Penal Code, Laws of Benue State, as amended.
The Magistrate, Mr Isaac Ajim, adjourned the case until November 26, for further mention. You may also like; Portugal prime minister reacts to C Ronaldo’s rape allegations