- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
Lady recounts how her mother sexually abused her and younger sister
“I don’t have a relationship with my mother because she allowed me and my sister to be abused and protected our abuser” woman recounts sad tale
A South African woman has narrated how she and her sister were sexually abused and her mother threatened to send them out of the house if they reported their abuser.
The Twitter user said her mother allowed the abuse to take place and refused to stop it. Other relatives knew about it and did nothing. She said this is the reason why she and her sister are dealing with depression.
Read her tweets below.