- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
Lady recounts how her mother sexually abused her and younger sister
“I don’t have a relationship with my mother because she allowed me and my sister to be abused and protected our abuser” woman recounts sad tale
A South African woman has narrated how she and her sister were sexually abused and her mother threatened to send them out of the house if they reported their abuser.
The Twitter user said her mother allowed the abuse to take place and refused to stop it. Other relatives knew about it and did nothing. She said this is the reason why she and her sister are dealing with depression.
Read her tweets below.