- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Rape Victim Goes Unclad In Public To Show South Africa President Scars Inflicted By Rapists
A gang rape victim stripped naked in front of the South African president and others to show them the scars she sustained when she was gang raped.
Ausi Phindile had five surgeries around her abdomen after she was gang raped. She was one of the attendees at the Presidential Gender-Based Violence Summit in South Africa.
While speaking about how women are abused, raped, and murdered by men daily, Phindile stripped naked from the waist down to show President Cyril Ramaphosa that she too had suffered the same incident.
When she pulled her underwear, the audience, especially the men, turned their face away out of respect.
President Cyril Ramaphosa announced at the event that South Africa will launch a national strategic plan to tackle gender-based violence (GBV), after years of lobbying by activists.