- Nigeria economy is in bad shape, Buhari tells governors
- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
Rape Victim Goes Unclad In Public To Show South Africa President Scars Inflicted By Rapists
A gang rape victim stripped naked in front of the South African president and others to show them the scars she sustained when she was gang raped.
Ausi Phindile had five surgeries around her abdomen after she was gang raped. She was one of the attendees at the Presidential Gender-Based Violence Summit in South Africa.
While speaking about how women are abused, raped, and murdered by men daily, Phindile stripped naked from the waist down to show President Cyril Ramaphosa that she too had suffered the same incident.
When she pulled her underwear, the audience, especially the men, turned their face away out of respect.
President Cyril Ramaphosa announced at the event that South Africa will launch a national strategic plan to tackle gender-based violence (GBV), after years of lobbying by activists.