- BREAKING: Stolen card readers caught with three persons in Lagos
- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
Rape Victim Goes Unclad In Public To Show South Africa President Scars Inflicted By Rapists
A gang rape victim stripped naked in front of the South African president and others to show them the scars she sustained when she was gang raped.
Ausi Phindile had five surgeries around her abdomen after she was gang raped. She was one of the attendees at the Presidential Gender-Based Violence Summit in South Africa.
While speaking about how women are abused, raped, and murdered by men daily, Phindile stripped naked from the waist down to show President Cyril Ramaphosa that she too had suffered the same incident.
When she pulled her underwear, the audience, especially the men, turned their face away out of respect.
President Cyril Ramaphosa announced at the event that South Africa will launch a national strategic plan to tackle gender-based violence (GBV), after years of lobbying by activists.