- BREAKING: Stolen card readers caught with three persons in Lagos
- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
Father Cuts Son’s Ear With Razor For Being ‘Stubborn’ In Imo (Photos)
A father has allegedly brutalised his son and left him injured for being ‘stubborn’ in Okigwe area of Imo state.
A father brutalized his son for being too stubborn, leaving him with horrific injuries. The incident occurred in Okigwe, Imo state after the boy, believed to be 7, left home and his father had no idea of his whereabouts.
When he finally returned, his father flogged him so much that the marks were visible on his back. He then proceeded to cut his son’s ear with a razor.
When neighbours intervened, the father told them that the boy is too stubborn and doesn’t listen.
The boy was eventually taken to the hospital where his ear is being treated.
See more photos below;