- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Father Cuts Son’s Ear With Razor For Being ‘Stubborn’ In Imo (Photos)
A father has allegedly brutalised his son and left him injured for being ‘stubborn’ in Okigwe area of Imo state.
A father brutalized his son for being too stubborn, leaving him with horrific injuries. The incident occurred in Okigwe, Imo state after the boy, believed to be 7, left home and his father had no idea of his whereabouts.
When he finally returned, his father flogged him so much that the marks were visible on his back. He then proceeded to cut his son’s ear with a razor.
When neighbours intervened, the father told them that the boy is too stubborn and doesn’t listen.
The boy was eventually taken to the hospital where his ear is being treated.
See more photos below;