- Nigeria economy is in bad shape, Buhari tells governors
- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
Father Cuts Son’s Ear With Razor For Being ‘Stubborn’ In Imo (Photos)
A father has allegedly brutalised his son and left him injured for being ‘stubborn’ in Okigwe area of Imo state.
A father brutalized his son for being too stubborn, leaving him with horrific injuries. The incident occurred in Okigwe, Imo state after the boy, believed to be 7, left home and his father had no idea of his whereabouts.
When he finally returned, his father flogged him so much that the marks were visible on his back. He then proceeded to cut his son’s ear with a razor.
When neighbours intervened, the father told them that the boy is too stubborn and doesn’t listen.
The boy was eventually taken to the hospital where his ear is being treated.
See more photos below;