- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
Wife Omitted From Obituary After Killing Husband And Children In Benue (Photos)
The obituary for the family killed in Benue state has been released but the mother who killed her husband, their three kids, and herself in a murder-suicide was omitted from it.
The man identified as Mr. Nicholas Adetsav Alanga was found dead with his wife and children at their home in Vandeikya street, Makurdi, Benue state.
The attack began following a disagreement and the wife, who neighbours say has been known to be violent, went on a rampage. She damaged her husband’s car then killed her entire family before taking her life.
On the obituary, the husband and his three kids’ photos were placed with the words, “Wonders shall never end.”
The burial will hold on Friday, November 16th at their hometown in Gwer-East local government of Benue state.