- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
Wife Omitted From Obituary After Killing Husband And Children In Benue (Photos)
The obituary for the family killed in Benue state has been released but the mother who killed her husband, their three kids, and herself in a murder-suicide was omitted from it.
The man identified as Mr. Nicholas Adetsav Alanga was found dead with his wife and children at their home in Vandeikya street, Makurdi, Benue state.
The attack began following a disagreement and the wife, who neighbours say has been known to be violent, went on a rampage. She damaged her husband’s car then killed her entire family before taking her life.
On the obituary, the husband and his three kids’ photos were placed with the words, “Wonders shall never end.”
The burial will hold on Friday, November 16th at their hometown in Gwer-East local government of Benue state.