- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Pandemonium as suspended students, friends set hostel ablaze in Bowen University
Bowen University students allegedly burnt down their hostel, after the school’s Vice Chancellor suspended 200 students who refused a drug test.
The incident is now a trending topic on Twitter, and here are reactions of Nigerians to claims that Bowen University students burnt down a hostel;
Lemme make something clear to you guys ehn, stop burning down hostels abeg, burn down the main place and rest the case there. You’ll end up sleeping on the street of Bowen cos these people don’t actually care.
What the fuck is wrong with Bowen University? A list of 100 students to be suspended….wtf?