- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
Pandemonium as suspended students, friends set hostel ablaze in Bowen University
Bowen University students allegedly burnt down their hostel, after the school’s Vice Chancellor suspended 200 students who refused a drug test.
The incident is now a trending topic on Twitter, and here are reactions of Nigerians to claims that Bowen University students burnt down a hostel;
Lemme make something clear to you guys ehn, stop burning down hostels abeg, burn down the main place and rest the case there. You’ll end up sleeping on the street of Bowen cos these people don’t actually care.
What the fuck is wrong with Bowen University? A list of 100 students to be suspended….wtf?