- Breaking: 12 injured as 3 Storey Building Collapses in Lagos
- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
Rapper Diddy claims Cassie cheated with trainer he hired for her
Diddy claims Cassie’s new boyfriend was among the personal trainers he hired to keep her in shape. Although she only just recently went public with the eye candy, Diddy believes the two slept together even before their breakup
While many people are yet to get over the fact that the decade-long relationship between American rapper, Diddy and singer, Cassie may have come to an end, it appears there is even more drama surrounding their split than most people imagined.
Shortly after Cassie went public with her new man, Alex Fine, the internet went agog with excitement as it appears she is taking real steps to move on from the rapper. Well, it appears there’s more to the story. While a lot of people know Fine to be her personal trainer, sources close to Diddy claims she cheated on him with the trainer while they were still dating.
According to reports, he hired Alex Fine amongst many other personal trainers to help keep Cassie fit while they two were still an item. Apparently, Fine kept her fit in more than the required ways as Diddy claims they two hooked up while he was still paying Fine as a fitness trainer.
However, sources connected to Alex and Cassie insist the two did not start dating or even hook up until after she broke up with the rapper.
Recall, she came out public with her new man shortly after Diddy put up a picture of her on his Instastory which suggested he missed her. That alone caused quite a buzz on social media as many people believed she was sending him a message of the ‘ship setting sail’.
Although Diddy may be feeling betrayed by her, the recent passing of his ex-girlfriend and baby mama, Kim Porter, has been a much bigger emotional priority than any dating drama.
Meanwhile, back on the Nigerian celebrity dating scene, it appears singer Mr Eazi and billionaire Femi Otedola’s daughter Temi are going strong as they continue to serve major relationship goals.
Currently trending on social media is a photo of the singer helping his girlfriend loosen her braids.