- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
I’ve dated billionaires and I’m still not a billionaire – Huddah Monroe
Kenyan socialite, Huddah Monroe took to her Instagram to lament on how she has dated billionaires and still not become a billionaire.
Her purpose of the post was to advise ladies who always carry the notion they are successful or rich by virtue of the men they date.
According to the popular socialite, she’s dated extremely rich men who but still isn’t one because
“wealth is not sexually transmitted”.
In her own words,
I’ve dated BILLIONAIRES & I’m still not a BILLIONAIRE….. WEALTH IS NOT SEXUALLY transmitted! You gotta Slave for your own shit!……. All day everyday!