- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
I’ve dated billionaires and I’m still not a billionaire – Huddah Monroe
Kenyan socialite, Huddah Monroe took to her Instagram to lament on how she has dated billionaires and still not become a billionaire.
Her purpose of the post was to advise ladies who always carry the notion they are successful or rich by virtue of the men they date.
According to the popular socialite, she’s dated extremely rich men who but still isn’t one because
“wealth is not sexually transmitted”.
In her own words,
I’ve dated BILLIONAIRES & I’m still not a BILLIONAIRE….. WEALTH IS NOT SEXUALLY transmitted! You gotta Slave for your own shit!……. All day everyday!