- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
Boy Who Refused to Eat After His Parents’ Died, Dies of Ulcer
A boy identified as Eden Stevie, who refused to eat after his parents’ died over an undisclosed incident, has reportedly died of ulcer.
The boy who is said to be a Student of the University of Agriculture, Makurdi, Benue State and the first son of the family, lost his mom in December, 2018, and lost his father this January. He reportedly developed ulcer after the death of his parents, and died yesterday.
A quick search on Facebook revealed that the deceased had penned down an emotional post over the death of his parents. Friends of the deceased have also taken to the platform to pen down tributes to him.
Stephine Chizoro Uzoma wrote;
Cnt believe u er gone.in less dan 1month a family lost 3 souls(mother,father n 1st son).dec29(2018)—jan18(2019) tears in Eden family.I wuld forever miss