- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Boy Who Refused to Eat After His Parents’ Died, Dies of Ulcer
A boy identified as Eden Stevie, who refused to eat after his parents’ died over an undisclosed incident, has reportedly died of ulcer.
The boy who is said to be a Student of the University of Agriculture, Makurdi, Benue State and the first son of the family, lost his mom in December, 2018, and lost his father this January. He reportedly developed ulcer after the death of his parents, and died yesterday.
A quick search on Facebook revealed that the deceased had penned down an emotional post over the death of his parents. Friends of the deceased have also taken to the platform to pen down tributes to him.
Stephine Chizoro Uzoma wrote;
Cnt believe u er gone.in less dan 1month a family lost 3 souls(mother,father n 1st son).dec29(2018)—jan18(2019) tears in Eden family.I wuld forever miss