- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Daddy Freeze reacts to Falz’ Mother major concern about her son
Controversial OAP Daddy Freeze has said Nigerian rapper Falz is not missing out on any thing by not going to church.
He said this in reaction to Falz’s mother statement during the rapper’s album release party, where she had opened up on her concern about her son’s decision.
Freeze reacting to this, wrote;
Although, like the good mother she is, she has every right to be bothered about her child’s spiritual life and growth, I’m not sure he misses much by not attending church, as most churches in Nigeria got Christianity up to 99% wrong.
Mummy, I can tell you this as a biblical scholar and teacher of the scriptures. What many people practice in Nigeria as Christianity today, is anything ranging from mild syncretism to downright satanism.
In my humble opinion, what can @falzthebahdguy possibly learn from the likes of Paul Enenche who put a copyright claim on a recording of insults, curses and profanity?
Falz, the best way to become a true christian is by studying the scriptures by yourself and following the examples of Christ, the disciples and the early church, something most churches today are almost completely bereft of.
By the way bro, your mum loves you and wants the best for you. ~FRZ