- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
Daddy Freeze reacts to Falz’ Mother major concern about her son
Controversial OAP Daddy Freeze has said Nigerian rapper Falz is not missing out on any thing by not going to church.
He said this in reaction to Falz’s mother statement during the rapper’s album release party, where she had opened up on her concern about her son’s decision.
Freeze reacting to this, wrote;
Although, like the good mother she is, she has every right to be bothered about her child’s spiritual life and growth, I’m not sure he misses much by not attending church, as most churches in Nigeria got Christianity up to 99% wrong.
Mummy, I can tell you this as a biblical scholar and teacher of the scriptures. What many people practice in Nigeria as Christianity today, is anything ranging from mild syncretism to downright satanism.
In my humble opinion, what can @falzthebahdguy possibly learn from the likes of Paul Enenche who put a copyright claim on a recording of insults, curses and profanity?
Falz, the best way to become a true christian is by studying the scriptures by yourself and following the examples of Christ, the disciples and the early church, something most churches today are almost completely bereft of.
By the way bro, your mum loves you and wants the best for you. ~FRZ