- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin postpone Christian wedding
Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin have postponed their big Christian wedding for the third time after sending out invites.
As we all know, the couple are already legally married, after they had a small private secret wedding at a New York City courthouse in September last year without their loved ones in attendance.
They still intend to have a bigger Christian wedding to celebrate with their numerous friends and family, but, so far, they’ve just not been able to commit to a date.
The couple had sent their third Save The Date invitations out, with February 28, 2018, as the date for their big wedding but they’ve called it off again.
According to a TMZ source, the wedding was postponed due to some of Bieber’s family being unable to come out to Los Angeles on the said date for the wedding.
The new date for their wedding will not be anytime soon as the couple want to properly plan it this time in a way that it will suit everyone so they don’t have to postpone again.
Many fans are looking forward to the new date.