- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
Teacher to die by hanging for raping 4-year-old pupil so badly she had to have her intestines realigned
A teacher has been sentenced to death by hanging for raping a four-year-old student so badly that she had to have her intestines realigned.
Mahendra Singh Gond is due to be hanged next month after he raped the child on June 30 last year in India’s Madhya Pradesh district.
He raped the girl so badly that he rearranged her insides, then he dumped her body in a jungle area, assuming she was dead.
A desperate search was launched, before the girl’s family found her with agonising injuries and rushed her to hospital. Her injuries were so severe that she had to be airlifted to a Delhi hospital where she had an operation to realign her intestines, reports Times Now News.
The girl being airlifted to the hospital
Gond was arrested within hours of the horrific attack and he was convicted after the girl made a statement during her recovery.
Gond was sentenced to capital punishment on September 19 last year. He is due to be executed at 5am on March 2.
However, the hanging can still be stopped by the Supreme Court or the President.