- Early Morning explosions rock Maiduguri few hours to elections
- BREAKING: Stolen card readers caught with three persons in Lagos
- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
Teacher to die by hanging for raping 4-year-old pupil so badly she had to have her intestines realigned
A teacher has been sentenced to death by hanging for raping a four-year-old student so badly that she had to have her intestines realigned.
Mahendra Singh Gond is due to be hanged next month after he raped the child on June 30 last year in India’s Madhya Pradesh district.
He raped the girl so badly that he rearranged her insides, then he dumped her body in a jungle area, assuming she was dead.
A desperate search was launched, before the girl’s family found her with agonising injuries and rushed her to hospital. Her injuries were so severe that she had to be airlifted to a Delhi hospital where she had an operation to realign her intestines, reports Times Now News.
The girl being airlifted to the hospital
Gond was arrested within hours of the horrific attack and he was convicted after the girl made a statement during her recovery.
Gond was sentenced to capital punishment on September 19 last year. He is due to be executed at 5am on March 2.
However, the hanging can still be stopped by the Supreme Court or the President.