- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
Teacher to die by hanging for raping 4-year-old pupil so badly she had to have her intestines realigned
A teacher has been sentenced to death by hanging for raping a four-year-old student so badly that she had to have her intestines realigned.
Mahendra Singh Gond is due to be hanged next month after he raped the child on June 30 last year in India’s Madhya Pradesh district.
He raped the girl so badly that he rearranged her insides, then he dumped her body in a jungle area, assuming she was dead.
A desperate search was launched, before the girl’s family found her with agonising injuries and rushed her to hospital. Her injuries were so severe that she had to be airlifted to a Delhi hospital where she had an operation to realign her intestines, reports Times Now News.
The girl being airlifted to the hospital
Gond was arrested within hours of the horrific attack and he was convicted after the girl made a statement during her recovery.
Gond was sentenced to capital punishment on September 19 last year. He is due to be executed at 5am on March 2.
However, the hanging can still be stopped by the Supreme Court or the President.