- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
- BREAKING: Customs orders complete border import, export ban
A Nigerian man, Adamu Kabir Matazu has vowed to take his own life in the event that President Muhammadu Buhari loses the presidential election come Saturday, February 16, 2019.
Matazu took to Facebook to publicise the threat on Friday where he wrote, “If Buhari lose the February 16th Presidential election, I will commit $uicide before May 29th because I can’t afford to live under Atiku Presidency. So help me God.”
Matazu, who is a student of the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, is an ardent supporter of President Buhari’s Next Level agenda.