- Early Morning explosions rock Maiduguri few hours to elections
- BREAKING: Stolen card readers caught with three persons in Lagos
- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
A Nigerian man, Adamu Kabir Matazu has vowed to take his own life in the event that President Muhammadu Buhari loses the presidential election come Saturday, February 16, 2019.
Matazu took to Facebook to publicise the threat on Friday where he wrote, “If Buhari lose the February 16th Presidential election, I will commit $uicide before May 29th because I can’t afford to live under Atiku Presidency. So help me God.”
Matazu, who is a student of the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, is an ardent supporter of President Buhari’s Next Level agenda.