- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
A Nigerian man, Adamu Kabir Matazu has vowed to take his own life in the event that President Muhammadu Buhari loses the presidential election come Saturday, February 16, 2019.
Matazu took to Facebook to publicise the threat on Friday where he wrote, “If Buhari lose the February 16th Presidential election, I will commit $uicide before May 29th because I can’t afford to live under Atiku Presidency. So help me God.”
Matazu, who is a student of the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, is an ardent supporter of President Buhari’s Next Level agenda.