- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
A Nigerian man, Adamu Kabir Matazu has vowed to take his own life in the event that President Muhammadu Buhari loses the presidential election come Saturday, February 16, 2019.
Matazu took to Facebook to publicise the threat on Friday where he wrote, “If Buhari lose the February 16th Presidential election, I will commit $uicide before May 29th because I can’t afford to live under Atiku Presidency. So help me God.”
Matazu, who is a student of the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, is an ardent supporter of President Buhari’s Next Level agenda.