- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
Recipe of the day: How to prepare Liberian Kanyan snack
- Half cup of Garri
- 1.5 cup of roasted nuts
- 1.5 tbsp of Sugar
- 3 tbsp of Honey
- Blend the garri with sugar till you get a smooth powder.
- Blend your peanuts till you get a smooth paste.
- In the garri and sugar mixture, slowly pour in the honey.
- Add the peanut butter into the mixture and blend till paste is a bit smooth. Alternatively, you can pound ingredients in small quantities.
- Scoop the mix into a bowl and smoothen to mould into a large square shape.
- On a flat plate, flip over the bowl with the mould and cut into small squares.
- Alternatively, scoop the mix into your palm and roll into a ball.