- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to release Sowore in 24 hours
- BREAKING: Pipeline explosion at Gloryland Estate, Isheri
- BREAKING: Several injured in Lagos gas explosion
- BREAKING: Senate swears in Smart Adeyemi
- BREAKING: Kidnappers of female students caught, lynched in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: Three female students kidnapped in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: Five inmates in Ikoyi prison electrocuted to death
- BREAKING: Court upholds IGP’s power to recruit
Recipe of the day: How to prepare Liberian Kanyan snack
- Half cup of Garri
- 1.5 cup of roasted nuts
- 1.5 tbsp of Sugar
- 3 tbsp of Honey
- Blend the garri with sugar till you get a smooth powder.
- Blend your peanuts till you get a smooth paste.
- In the garri and sugar mixture, slowly pour in the honey.
- Add the peanut butter into the mixture and blend till paste is a bit smooth. Alternatively, you can pound ingredients in small quantities.
- Scoop the mix into a bowl and smoothen to mould into a large square shape.
- On a flat plate, flip over the bowl with the mould and cut into small squares.
- Alternatively, scoop the mix into your palm and roll into a ball.