- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in suit seeking sack of Bulkachuwa
- Breaking: Buhari, APC, INEC object to move by Atiku, PDP to play video at tribunal
- Presidential Election Petition Tribunal: Atiku’s witness admits paying N10,000 to soldiers during election
Recipe of the day: How to prepare Liberian Kanyan snack
- Half cup of Garri
- 1.5 cup of roasted nuts
- 1.5 tbsp of Sugar
- 3 tbsp of Honey
- Blend the garri with sugar till you get a smooth powder.
- Blend your peanuts till you get a smooth paste.
- In the garri and sugar mixture, slowly pour in the honey.
- Add the peanut butter into the mixture and blend till paste is a bit smooth. Alternatively, you can pound ingredients in small quantities.
- Scoop the mix into a bowl and smoothen to mould into a large square shape.
- On a flat plate, flip over the bowl with the mould and cut into small squares.
- Alternatively, scoop the mix into your palm and roll into a ball.