- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
Court grants Deji Adeyanju bail
A Kano state Magistrate court has granted activist and convener of Concerned Nigerians, Deji Adeyanju, bail.
Adeyanju was arrested on November 28th 2018 while leading a protest in Abuja. He was released on December 3rd 2018 from the federal prison in Keffi after meeting his bail condition and then re-arrested by a police team waiting around the prison. He has been in prison since then.
The court this morning, granted him bail in the sum of N50,000 and two sureties. The court also ordered him to deposit his international passport.
Adeyanju had spent 63 days in prison before his release was granted on Monday.