- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
Court grants Deji Adeyanju bail
A Kano state Magistrate court has granted activist and convener of Concerned Nigerians, Deji Adeyanju, bail.
Adeyanju was arrested on November 28th 2018 while leading a protest in Abuja. He was released on December 3rd 2018 from the federal prison in Keffi after meeting his bail condition and then re-arrested by a police team waiting around the prison. He has been in prison since then.
The court this morning, granted him bail in the sum of N50,000 and two sureties. The court also ordered him to deposit his international passport.
Adeyanju had spent 63 days in prison before his release was granted on Monday.