- BREAKING: Police rescued 15 hostages in another illegal reformation Centre in Adamawa
- BREAKING: Over 10 people rescued in another ‘rehabilitation’ center in Kaduna
- BREAKING: ICPC declares Obono-Obla wanted
- BREAKING: Another attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Maina
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
TV presenter, Shade Ladipo has described actor Gbenro Ajibade as a weak man during a live TV show. She made the statement in reaction to the actor’s recent outburst against his estranged wife, Osas Ighodaro.
Gbenro Ajibade took to social media last week to slam Osas Ighodaro with claims that she abandons their daughter while she goes on outing.
Reacting to his outburst, Shade Ladipo slammed him by saying he’s weak for having the time to monitor his wife.
”‘A man who is busy making money will not notice a woman who is home or not home”
Watch the clip below;