- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
Man stab friend 7 times over 32GB Flash drive
A 27-year-old man has been hospitalized after getting stabbed by his friend in a misunderstanding over a 32GB flash disk.
Wezi Zulu, a student of Livingstone Institute of Business and Engineering Studies (LIBES), is currently admitted at Livingstone Central Hospital in Southern Province of Zambia, where the incident occurred.
Zulu narrated from his hospital bed that friend stabbed him seven times when he went to demand his flash disk and two of his books.