- BREAKING: Gov Ayade presents 1.1trn budget estimate for 2020
- BREAKING: Court sacks emirs installed by Ganduje
- BREAKING: Tottenham appoint Jose Mourinho as manager
- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
Trouble As Sex Worker Sells Customer’s Property After Failing To Pay For Her Services
A man had his property sold by a commercial sex worker after he failed to pay for sexual services. The prostitute identified as Privilege Moyo had charged her regular client Mlamuli Ben $50 for whole night sexual service in Zimbabwe.
However he was so broke that he offered his Open View decoder worth $400 as a guarantee promising to clear the $50 debt within three days.
Moyo then went on to sell the decoder after he didn’t pay up as stipulated. Mlamuli, in a bid to get back his property decided to make a false police report claiming that his property had been stolen from the house.
Bmetro reports that police investigations led to the arrest of Moyo who then pleaded not guilty to the offense in court.After getting overwhelming evidence that Mlamuli had made a false report, the magistrate warned him against the practice before acquitting Moyo.