- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
Married Woman Commits Suicide After Being Caught Having Sex With Lover In A Bush
According to reports, a married woman committed suicide after she was allegedly caught red handed with her lover in a bush.
It was gathered that despite the fact that the 41-year-old woman identified as Danai Mandebvu, of Chitsa village in Zimbabwe, had received forgiveness from her husband for the affair, she still killed herself by drinking poison.
Mashonaland Central police spokesperson Inspector Milton Mundembe confirmed the incident to NewsDay saying;
I can confirm a sudden death by poisoning in Shamva, where a married woman decided to take her life after she was caught indulging in sex with another man in the bush by her husband.
We urge members of the public to desist from acts of infidelity and, above all, to respect their lives because we only live once. One should not risk committing suicide. Instead, they should seek counselling.
Danai’s lover, Simbarashe Chakanyuka (33) is reported to have paid a compensation to Danai’s husband for the affair.