- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
The Best Recipe On Creamy Banana Ice Cream You Will Find Out There
Creamy Banana Ice cream is superb to have in your freezer particularly as the weather is getting increasingly hot. To make this at home, you need just a few essential ingredients and you will have banana ice cream in no time.
- 2 ripe but firm bananas
- 1 tin of Peak Milk
- ½ small party cup of whole milk
- 3 drops of vanilla extract
How to prepare
- Peel, cut up the bananas and put in a blender.
- Add the Peak Milk.
- Add the vanilla extract.
- Add the whole milk.
- Start the blender.
- When the mix is well blender, continue to run the blender for 2 minutes more. This is to ensure that everything is well churned and creamy!
- Pour the mix into popsicle molds. If you do not have a popsicle mold, pour into a bowl.
- Plave the poscicle mold or bowl in the freezer and leave it there overnight.
- The next day, remove the ice cream from the molds and enjoy! If you used a bowl, bring it out from the freezer and leave the bowl on a table for 5 minutes, then scoop the ice cream into cups and enjoy.
If you live in Lagos, you will agree with us that this ice cream is perfect for the hot weather in Lagos, Nigeria right now.