- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
“I am the first Nigerian transgender” – Bobrisky brags
Popular male barbie, Okuneye Idris a.k.a Bobrisky, has taken to social media to state that he is the first transgender in Nigeria.
The Male barbie made this known while sharing a photo on his IG page with the caption;
”Who is Bobrisky ?
She is a goddess with a soft heart ?? She snatch the men of her choices so far he has money ?
She f*cks your man, clean mouth ? and also pretend not to know him in public
Politicians spends on her like never before
She is beautiful ?
Nigeria ?? first trans
She is classy.
No one compete with her and win
She is @tontolet bestie
She is rich
She is an entertainer
She put smile on people face. Haters kiss my a**
Read his full post below;