- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
According to reports, the young man identified as Sholaye called the Hausa guy/Aboki to clean and cut his finger nails in Sapele area. He was told that it would cost him N50 but Sholaye said he has N40.
The Aboki insisted on N50 – which reportedly provoked the young man as he told him (Hausa guy) to leave the premises with immediate effect.
In the process of leaving, Sholaye allegedly hit the Aboki with a plank on his stomach which made him to collapse and faint.