- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Here’s Some Game of Thrones Wine for Guys Who Like to Drink and Know Things
Game of Thrones‘ eighth and final season is going to be one of the most epic spectacles in the history of TV. In the lead-up to the big event, we’ve seen a slew of GOT-themed products hit the market. There is Game of Thrones beer from the Ommegang brewery in New York, where every brew resembles a character or theme-like Sour Blonde for Cersei. There are even Game of Thrones Oreos coming soon (although it sounds like they’re just regular old Oreos in special packaging).
Here’s another treat to crank your viewing parties up a notch: GOT-themed wine. Check out the new vintages of Game of Thrones wine , created by award-winning winemaker Bob Cabral. If you’ve already tried the collection and loved it, you’ll be happy to know there are more varieties to try this season. If you haven’t, give them a shot and celebrate the shows final season-which begins on April 14-the right way.
The following three wines can be purchased online, for $20 each: Game of Thrones 2016 Chardonnay, Central Coast, CA; Game of Thrones 2017 Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley; and Game of Thrones 2017 Red Blend, Paso Robles, CA. Tyrion Lannister would approve.
Each purchase comes with a free GOT-themed corkscrew, and every bottle contains a cork thats imprinted with either the House Tyrell or House Martell sigil. Definitely worth saving, right?
Grab a bottle, turn on HBO, and toast to the end of a great show. Of course, you might want to keep it on-hand for when at least half of your favorite characters (presumably) kick the bucket .