- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
Here’s Some Game of Thrones Wine for Guys Who Like to Drink and Know Things
Game of Thrones‘ eighth and final season is going to be one of the most epic spectacles in the history of TV. In the lead-up to the big event, we’ve seen a slew of GOT-themed products hit the market. There is Game of Thrones beer from the Ommegang brewery in New York, where every brew resembles a character or theme-like Sour Blonde for Cersei. There are even Game of Thrones Oreos coming soon (although it sounds like they’re just regular old Oreos in special packaging).
Here’s another treat to crank your viewing parties up a notch: GOT-themed wine. Check out the new vintages of Game of Thrones wine , created by award-winning winemaker Bob Cabral. If you’ve already tried the collection and loved it, you’ll be happy to know there are more varieties to try this season. If you haven’t, give them a shot and celebrate the shows final season-which begins on April 14-the right way.
The following three wines can be purchased online, for $20 each: Game of Thrones 2016 Chardonnay, Central Coast, CA; Game of Thrones 2017 Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley; and Game of Thrones 2017 Red Blend, Paso Robles, CA. Tyrion Lannister would approve.
Each purchase comes with a free GOT-themed corkscrew, and every bottle contains a cork thats imprinted with either the House Tyrell or House Martell sigil. Definitely worth saving, right?
Grab a bottle, turn on HBO, and toast to the end of a great show. Of course, you might want to keep it on-hand for when at least half of your favorite characters (presumably) kick the bucket .