- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
I once lost a presenter gig because my “accent is too Nigerian” – Ebuka
Popular and highly paid OAP, presenter, MC, reality TV host, Ebuka Obi Uchendu has proven those who think he has always gotten whatever he wants on a platter of Gold wrong.
On a post on his Instagram page, the father of one and soon to be two shared an advert gig with Budweiser, an American-style pale lager produced by Anheuser-Busch.
“I once lost a presenter gig because my accent is too Nigerian, but it never stopped me from being true to myself and fully embracing my individuality. Don’t ever feel pressure to conform, you can actually break the norm because truly all our dreams are valid “.