- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
I once lost a presenter gig because my “accent is too Nigerian” – Ebuka
Popular and highly paid OAP, presenter, MC, reality TV host, Ebuka Obi Uchendu has proven those who think he has always gotten whatever he wants on a platter of Gold wrong.
On a post on his Instagram page, the father of one and soon to be two shared an advert gig with Budweiser, an American-style pale lager produced by Anheuser-Busch.
“I once lost a presenter gig because my accent is too Nigerian, but it never stopped me from being true to myself and fully embracing my individuality. Don’t ever feel pressure to conform, you can actually break the norm because truly all our dreams are valid “.