- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Nicki Minaj’s boyfriend pleads guilty to driving on a suspended license
Nicki Minaj’s boyfriend has pled guilty to driving on a suspended license.
Kenneth Petty pled guilty in New York to aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, according to court files obtained by TMZ. He is expected to pay $88 in fines and clear his license.
In the court documents, a police officer says he witnessed Kenneth blow through a stop sign around 1:30 AM on Sept. 13 in Long Island. Cops pulled Kenneth over and discovered he was driving on a suspended license.
This isn’t Kenneth’s first brush with the law. In the past, Kenneth has been convicted of first-degree attempted rape and manslaughter. While serving time for killing a man, Kenneth racked up tons of prison violations.