- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
Nicki Minaj’s boyfriend pleads guilty to driving on a suspended license
Nicki Minaj’s boyfriend has pled guilty to driving on a suspended license.
Kenneth Petty pled guilty in New York to aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, according to court files obtained by TMZ. He is expected to pay $88 in fines and clear his license.
In the court documents, a police officer says he witnessed Kenneth blow through a stop sign around 1:30 AM on Sept. 13 in Long Island. Cops pulled Kenneth over and discovered he was driving on a suspended license.
This isn’t Kenneth’s first brush with the law. In the past, Kenneth has been convicted of first-degree attempted rape and manslaughter. While serving time for killing a man, Kenneth racked up tons of prison violations.