- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
- BREAKING: PDP wins all three Senatorial Districts in Rivers
- Trouble for BIAFRA as Court orders Nnamdi Kanu’s arrest
- BREAKING: Court adjourns El-Zakzaky’s trial indefinitely
Cristiano Ronaldo Returns To Madrid With Girlfriend To Launch New Hair Transplant Clinic
Cristiano Ronaldo and his girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez appeared in great spirits as they attended the opening of his new hair transplant clinic, Insparya, in Madrid, Spain, on Monday morning.
Previously speaking about his new venture, Cristiano told Spanish paper ABC: ‘Madrid is the city which made a mark on my life forever from a professional and emotional point of view.
‘I developed an important part of my career there and it’s also where I built my family. I like to support entrepreneurial projects with solid features to spread the best of what we have in Portugal throughout the world.
‘When I think it’s necessary [to have a transplant], of course I’ll do it. One’s image is an essential tool for being successful. For me it’s fundamental.’
New clinic Isparya, which is said to be the largest in Spain, offers hair, beard and eyebrow transplants.
Sportsman Cristiano is father to twins Eva Maria and Mateo, 18 months – born via a surrogate mother, like eldest son Cristiano jr., eight, and the couple’s daughter Alana, 13 months.
The pair are believed to have met while Georgina was working at the Gucci store in Madrid, Spain, and went public with their romance in late 2016.