- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
- BREAKING: PDP wins all three Senatorial Districts in Rivers
- Trouble for BIAFRA as Court orders Nnamdi Kanu’s arrest
- BREAKING: Court adjourns El-Zakzaky’s trial indefinitely
Name and identity of gunman who shot several people on train in Holland revealed(Photos)
Police have identified the man believed to be responsible for the terror incident which saw three people killed in Utrecht, Holland, this morning.
Gokmen Tanis, 37, born in Turkey, is wanted following the incident in Utrecht, Holland, this morning. Counter-terrorism police are at the scene and officers have said they are considering the possibility of a “terrorist motive”.
Utrecht police said on Twitter: “The police are asking you to look out for 37-year-old Gokmen Tanis (born in Turkey) in connection with the incident this morning. Do not approach him.”
Utrecht police cordoned off a square at a tram station outside the city centre as emergency services were at the scene this morning. Initial reports claimed a man in a tram on the way to Utrecht CS pulled out a weapon and shot several people.
Tanis is believed to have fled in a red car, but he dumped the vehicle a short while later.
A manhunt is now underway.