- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
Beautiful Nigerian lady disappointed after discovering she’s an intersex
A Port Harcourt based Nigerian lady identified as Tee Nsofor has taken the bold step of going public with her unusual gender.
She says while her genitalia is female, her body is intersex. The condition is natural and according to the UN Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights, intersex people “do not fit the typical definitions for male or female bodies”.
According to her,
I remember the night I found out I was an intersex person.
Chromosomal, gonadal, and hormonal, I was neither female nor male even though my physical genitalia were female-passing.
I cried and cried because I wanted to be normal so much.
Well, this is me coming out.