- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
Nigerian Eiye confraternity Gang leader, members arrested in Italy (video)
A Nigerian man believed to be the Gang leader of the Supreme Eiye confraternity has been arrested by the authorities in Treviso area of Italy.
The 34-year-old suspected gang leader who has an Italian residence permit was arrested along with some of his gang following investigations into criminal activities ranging from prostitution, human and trafficking among other vices.
It was learnt that an investigation into the gang’s activity in the area – was launched after a young Nigerian girl said to be a victim of sex trafficking – exposed the suspects to the police.
Also, several violent attacks have been recorded by the group in order to stamp their authority in the region.
Last year, security operatives arrested a group of Nigerian cultists believed to be part of a drug and criminal syndicate near Cagliari area of Italy.
The suspects who are said to be members of Supreme Eiye Confraternity, were nabbed following investigations by the police who raided their apartments.
Drugs, money and other items including their cult materials were recovered from the suspects’ houses after a search operation was conducted by the officers.
Watch the video below.