- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
Comedienne, Oyinbo princess marks what would have been their 7th wedding anniversary
Comedienne, Claire Edun aka Oyinbo Princess, took to her Instagram page today to mark what would have been her 7th wedding anniversary to her Nigerian husband, Richard Edun.
Last year she shared the same post while revealing that their marriage which was contracted in 2012 has crashed.
While posting the screenshot above on her IG, she wrote
”? 12.04.12 ? Happiness is key to feeling content and if it is lost then change needs to happen, it’s literally as simple as that #OyinboPrincessSaysSo #OgaMa
See her post;