- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
Comedienne, Oyinbo princess marks what would have been their 7th wedding anniversary
Comedienne, Claire Edun aka Oyinbo Princess, took to her Instagram page today to mark what would have been her 7th wedding anniversary to her Nigerian husband, Richard Edun.
Last year she shared the same post while revealing that their marriage which was contracted in 2012 has crashed.
While posting the screenshot above on her IG, she wrote
”? 12.04.12 ? Happiness is key to feeling content and if it is lost then change needs to happen, it’s literally as simple as that #OyinboPrincessSaysSo #OgaMa
See her post;