- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
A man reportedly got his wife arrested after claiming she’s a satanist due to what he found in her boutique. According to reports, the man identified as Mr. Baldwin Mwiinga caught his wife with a huge some of money and festish items when he visited her boutique.
It was reported that one of the wife’s workers at the boutique tipped Mr Mwiinga to pass through the shop before the wife had gone there and see what they found in her office.
Mr Mwiinga, a Lusaka resident in Zambia, left his wife sleeping and got to the boutique as early as possible. Immediately after he found the items in her office, he went straight to the nearest police station and got his wife arrested.
According to reports, the man is allegedly planning on divorcing her over the issue.
He also claims she could be the one behind the deaths of their only children (twins) as one of the doll rituals resembles his late children who died in an accident two years ago.