- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
A man reportedly got his wife arrested after claiming she’s a satanist due to what he found in her boutique. According to reports, the man identified as Mr. Baldwin Mwiinga caught his wife with a huge some of money and festish items when he visited her boutique.
It was reported that one of the wife’s workers at the boutique tipped Mr Mwiinga to pass through the shop before the wife had gone there and see what they found in her office.
Mr Mwiinga, a Lusaka resident in Zambia, left his wife sleeping and got to the boutique as early as possible. Immediately after he found the items in her office, he went straight to the nearest police station and got his wife arrested.
According to reports, the man is allegedly planning on divorcing her over the issue.
He also claims she could be the one behind the deaths of their only children (twins) as one of the doll rituals resembles his late children who died in an accident two years ago.