- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
Nigerian lady reveals why her bride price must be paid into her bank account
A Nigerian lady has taken to Twitter to reveal why her bride price must be paid into her bank account. Her demand goes a long way from traditional which sees that uncles and relatives of a bride receive the bride price and share it amongst themselves.
However, the lady in question sets to break from the norm. According to her, her uncles were not there when she was going through hell in the relationship, so therefore they don’t deserve to take the bride price which she believes should be paid into her account.