- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
Photo of a whole family burnt beyond recognition in recent Ebonyi communal clash
A communal clash in Ebonyi State last week reportedly took the lives of a family of 6
The family was returning from the matriculation ceremony of a member of the family when they met their untimely death before reaching their home.
It was was reported that eight persons, including a three-month-old baby were killed in a resumed boundary dispute between two communities in Ebonyi state.
The family had attended the matriculation ceremony at the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) – only to get burnt beyond recognition same day.
While six off the victims said to be from the same family were burnt to death in a bus they were traveling in, two others were also killed from bullet wounds they sustained from the attacks.
The attack reportedly happened along the Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike road near the border between the two communities.
Police spokesperson in the state, Loveth Odah confirmed the incident.