- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
Photo of a whole family burnt beyond recognition in recent Ebonyi communal clash
A communal clash in Ebonyi State last week reportedly took the lives of a family of 6
The family was returning from the matriculation ceremony of a member of the family when they met their untimely death before reaching their home.
It was was reported that eight persons, including a three-month-old baby were killed in a resumed boundary dispute between two communities in Ebonyi state.
The family had attended the matriculation ceremony at the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) – only to get burnt beyond recognition same day.
While six off the victims said to be from the same family were burnt to death in a bus they were traveling in, two others were also killed from bullet wounds they sustained from the attacks.
The attack reportedly happened along the Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike road near the border between the two communities.
Police spokesperson in the state, Loveth Odah confirmed the incident.