- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
When preparing to go for the National Youth Service Scheme, a lot of things are to be taken into consideration. One of the factors being your physical and mental strength. As it appears, not everyone is exactly blessed with this knowledge.
In a rather hilarious video currently trending on the internet, a plus size corp member is seen going through a drill as is the usual in camp. However, the female corp member doesn’t seem to be having fun but appears scared instead.
Gripping hard to the knitted ropes she is supposed to climb through, she appears too scared to go over the rope and can be heard crying out: “Hold me hold me”. After which she topples over into the waiting arms of some clearly amused ‘Man o War’ officers present.
See video below:
In more hilarious news, children are often times considered unassuming and impressionable. This is the major reason many people are usually thrown off guard when a child does something daring. For this corps member identified as Christy Augustine, ‘speechless’ can best described how she feels.