- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
Baby Found Dead After Being Abandoned In A Carton In Onitsha, Anambra
This is quite unfortunate. A new born baby was found dead after being dumped in a carton in Onitsha area of Anambra state. The little child who couldn’t brave the harsh condition, died and was discovered by Awada residents where the baby was abandoned by the mother.
Facebook user Eze Ben who shared the report online, wrote;
This is how we see it now beside Good shepherd Anglican Church by NEPA road Awada. Then I begin to wonder how some people can be so heartless and mean to the extent of doing a thing like this… Kai this world is coming to an end on daily basis eziokwu. The baby gave up the ghost.