- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Baby Found Dead After Being Abandoned In A Carton In Onitsha, Anambra
This is quite unfortunate. A new born baby was found dead after being dumped in a carton in Onitsha area of Anambra state. The little child who couldn’t brave the harsh condition, died and was discovered by Awada residents where the baby was abandoned by the mother.
Facebook user Eze Ben who shared the report online, wrote;
This is how we see it now beside Good shepherd Anglican Church by NEPA road Awada. Then I begin to wonder how some people can be so heartless and mean to the extent of doing a thing like this… Kai this world is coming to an end on daily basis eziokwu. The baby gave up the ghost.