- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
Lawmaker Beats Keke Driver To Pulp For Obstructing His Car In Port-Harcourt
According to online reports, a member of the Rivers State House of Assembly in a government vehicle with registration number RV. 15 ( HON. MEMBER, RIVERS STATE LEGISLATURE), allegedly supervised the beating of a tricyclist otherwise known as Keke driver – by members of his entourage.
The incident reportedly happened this morning along East/West road in Port Harcourt, Rivers state. The keke driver who was seen to have constituted an obstacle to the lawmaker’s convoy, even in traffic – was almost beaten to death.
Report has it that the lawmaker publicly boasted that he was going to kill the keke driver while his boys were brutally assaulting the victim.
The keke driver suffered multiple injuries, as he bled profusely through his nostrils and bruised head.
Officers of the Nigerian Police Force who arrived the scene, arrested the situation and took them to their station.