- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
Ghanaian model Pamela Odame Watara has revealed that she once slept with a married singer in Ghana after she starred in his music video.
While speaking on the Delay Show, the 23-year-old model initially denied sleeping with any artiste but conceded after the host, Deloris Frimpong Manso (Delay) suggested to her she knew two of the musicians she had slept with.
Watara mentioned that she had featured in music videos of “Captain Planet, Joey B, Sarkodie, Coded and other three musicians who are not big.”
“Out of these seven musicians, how many did you have sex with?” Delay asked while looking at Watara right in the eye.
The model smiled, giggled and answered “none of them” but backtracked after Delay pushed her.
“Just one,” a rather sober Watara said.
Asked if the said musician is married and indeed if she knew about his marital status, Watara responded, “I didn’t really know.”
According to her, she dated the musician in question for two months after they shot the video.
“He didn’t promise me love. He was calling to check up on me and sometimes, I could tell him I was broke. He could come pick me up for outing, send me back home and give me some money,” she disclosed.