- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Ghanaian model Pamela Odame Watara has revealed that she once slept with a married singer in Ghana after she starred in his music video.
While speaking on the Delay Show, the 23-year-old model initially denied sleeping with any artiste but conceded after the host, Deloris Frimpong Manso (Delay) suggested to her she knew two of the musicians she had slept with.
Watara mentioned that she had featured in music videos of “Captain Planet, Joey B, Sarkodie, Coded and other three musicians who are not big.”
“Out of these seven musicians, how many did you have sex with?” Delay asked while looking at Watara right in the eye.
The model smiled, giggled and answered “none of them” but backtracked after Delay pushed her.
“Just one,” a rather sober Watara said.
Asked if the said musician is married and indeed if she knew about his marital status, Watara responded, “I didn’t really know.”
According to her, she dated the musician in question for two months after they shot the video.
“He didn’t promise me love. He was calling to check up on me and sometimes, I could tell him I was broke. He could come pick me up for outing, send me back home and give me some money,” she disclosed.