- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
Nicolas Cage’s estranged wife demanding spousal support after four-day marriage
American Actor, Nicolas Cage could get embroiled in a messy Divorce settlement after his marriage, which lasted just four days has been annulled.
Erika, the woman Nicolas Cage was married to for four days before filing for an annulment claims she’s entitled to spousal support and wants the “Ghost Rider” star to pay for her legal fees.
The 55-year-old actor married Erika Koike during a night of drinking in Las Vegas after dating for a year. He filed for an annulment just four days later, explaining in court documents that he was too drunk to adequately agree to the big decision.
“Prior to obtaining a marriage license and participating in a marriage ceremony, [they] were both drinking to the point of intoxication,” the court papers state.
According to a report from TMZ, Koike agreed to a divorce but doesn’t agree that the impulsiveness of the decision qualifies for an annulment. As a result, she believes she’s eligible for spousal support. Koike claims she’s lost career opportunities during the relationship as a result of her damaged reputation.
Cage previously alleged that she didn’t disclose her full criminal history to him prior to the marriage ceremony.
Koike revealed Cage asked her to start again “in the right way” just 12 days after filing for an annulment, which she claims proves the relationship was legit.