- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Nicolas Cage’s estranged wife demanding spousal support after four-day marriage
American Actor, Nicolas Cage could get embroiled in a messy Divorce settlement after his marriage, which lasted just four days has been annulled.
Erika, the woman Nicolas Cage was married to for four days before filing for an annulment claims she’s entitled to spousal support and wants the “Ghost Rider” star to pay for her legal fees.
The 55-year-old actor married Erika Koike during a night of drinking in Las Vegas after dating for a year. He filed for an annulment just four days later, explaining in court documents that he was too drunk to adequately agree to the big decision.
“Prior to obtaining a marriage license and participating in a marriage ceremony, [they] were both drinking to the point of intoxication,” the court papers state.
According to a report from TMZ, Koike agreed to a divorce but doesn’t agree that the impulsiveness of the decision qualifies for an annulment. As a result, she believes she’s eligible for spousal support. Koike claims she’s lost career opportunities during the relationship as a result of her damaged reputation.
Cage previously alleged that she didn’t disclose her full criminal history to him prior to the marriage ceremony.
Koike revealed Cage asked her to start again “in the right way” just 12 days after filing for an annulment, which she claims proves the relationship was legit.