- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Femi Otedola pays glowing tribute to his Late father who died 5-years ago
Billioanire businessman, Femi Otedola remembers his late dad, Sir Michael Otedola who passed away five years ago, today.
Sharing a photo of his late dad on Instagram, Otedola wrote;
It’s been 5 years without you Dad! Time truly goes by very fast but your memories remain.
21 years ago, when I sold the first house I ever built to buy diesel trucks I also requested a loan and you graciously obliged which became a turning point in my success! Rest on my dearly beloved father, rest on Sir Micheal Otedola!
Former Lagos state governor, Sir Michael Otedola, died on Monday 5th of May, 2014
Otedola, who has variously established his career as an international journalist, PR consultant, member of corporate boards and philanthropist, was 87 years old.
He is the father of Femi Otedola, billionaire owner of Zenon Oil, one of Nigeria’s foremost petroleum and gas companies.
Otedola served under the Ibrahim Babangida administration as governor of Lagos state from 1992 to 1993, where he facilitated the establishment of the Epe campus of the Yaba College of Technology, Lagos.
May his soul continue rest in peace.